Khudadad's Knols Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

headlights and tail lights

Whenever I was hearing that, “life is two ways, highway”…..it doesn’t make much sense to me…as I was just  keeping record of what is coming…not what are going….tonight, the highway’s sight, illustrated this expression as never before to me….Cars that were going away showing their …red tail lights….. and cars that are coming were showing their ….yellow headlights…. Of course, cars have both yellow headlights and red tail lights…It is our direction that determines which cars have to show red tail lights and which ones, their yellow headlights…. More importantly… whatever our direction, we see both red tail lights and yellow headlights………………….First time, I said, “Yes, life is two ways, highway”…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment